Welcome to Family Assistance.
We are here for you! Family Assistance Centers (FACs) are located throughout the state and are organized to provide regional support for Families of Montana's geographically dispersed Service Members. The goal of the FAC is to provide information, referral and outreach to Service Members and their Families. To assist them in accessing the resources they need to be successful. Althought FAC hours vary according to location and duty assignments, they are typically available during regular business hours.
The Family Assistance Centers are able to assist Service Members and their Families in accessing resources in these six essential services:
- Crisis Intervention and referral
- Legal resource and referral
- Financial resource and referral
- TRICARE/United Health Care resource and referral
- ID Cards and Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting Systems (DEERS)
- Community information and outreach
The Family Assistance Centers are there to help Service Members and their Families connect with resources both within their communities and within the military to meet their diverse needs.
Family Assistance Center Staff
Family Assistance is available 24/7 for emergency calls via a toll free number 877-706-7598.